Mr. Justice Ch. Ejaz Yousaf
Former Judge Supreme Court of Pakistan,
Chief Justice Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan.
Date of Birth: 07-01-1952
Domicile: Balochistan (Quetta)
Academic: M.A(Eco) LL.B
Address: 5-model Town(Ext) Khojak Road,near Law College,Quetta
- Judge Supreme Court of Pakistan 06-11-2007 to 31-07-2009
- Chief Justice Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan 9th May,2003-8th May, 2006
- Chairman Press Council of Pakistan 12-03-2007 to 05-11-2007
- Judge In Charge of the Federal Judicial Academy 2007-2009
- Judge In Charge of the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan 14th January 2003-8th May,2003.
- Chairman Balochishtan Zakat and Usher Council 2006-2009.
- Advocate General Balochishtan with the status of Minister 13-11-2009.
- Advocate General Balochistan with the status of minister 13-11-1996 to 18th February,1997.
- Additional Advocate General Balochistan 27-08-1992 to 12-11-1996
Has Been member of:
I. The Chief Justices Committee
II. Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan
III. National Judicial Policy making Committee
IV. Selection Board of the Law Commission of Pakistan
V. Board of Governors, Board of Trustees, Council of Trusties and Selection Board of the International Islamic University, Islamabad.
VI. Advisory Board of the Al-Mezan Foundation, a body established for the welfare of retired Judges of the superior and sub-ordinate of Judiciary.
Presently is on the:
I. Board of Governors of the Asia-Bristish Law Council as well as the British Pakistan Law Council
II. Board of trustees of the Barret Hodgson, Charitable trust.
Delivered key note address in the seminar of the Islamic Criminal Justice System held from 25th to 27th September ,2003 at Johar Bahru, Malaysia